"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Random Happenings

Emma often does surprise things for us.  One night I got home and found this on our bed.  She laid out our pj's and put nice notes on them.  I find it funny that she put her pillow pet in between us, implying that she wanted to sleep there that night.  Not a chance sister!
Sweet note from Emma.  She is always, always making nice cards for everyone.
ALERT! I guess I can't trust Joseph to watch Isaac for a few minutes for me while I am in the other room.  He was too busy playing with the iPad while Isaac did this.  He was in the process of throwing them on the floor.  Scary stuff.  I truly believe guardian angels watch over us daily!
 
 I drove for a field trip for Emma's class to the Aquarium.  It was so fun!
 They did a demonstration on whales.
  Cute Emma!
This is such a rare occurrence at our house that I had to take a picture.  Four kids reading on their own for at least a half hour.  I was a happy Mom that day...it was so quiet.  How do I get this to continue?

Late night trip to Smiths with Megan and her friends.  They made themselves comfortable!
Field trip to Bean Museum with the little boys.  They got to meet this tortoise. 

No comments: