Then we went to the Mandarin restaurant for dinner. Always yummy!
We stayed at the Alaskan Inn up Ogden Canyon. So beautiful!
Then we went to the Salt Lake Temple and did a session. Sorry about all the selfies!
Beautiful flowers at Temple Square
We ate an early dinner at the Roof restaurant. We watched these pigeons on the building. I'm not sure why I took a picture but I guess they must have been fascinating to me at the time :). I loved eating at the Roof...yummy food and I loved the piano player. Everyone song she sang brought up memories so I ended up crying through half the meal. I'm so weird!
We went and took a short tour of the family history place at the Joseph Smith Building.

Then we went to do a fast shopping trip at Trader Joes and headed to a Peter Breinholt concert at Thanksgiving Point. The American Heritage Lyceum Orchestra was also performing. I loved it!
A storm came awfully close to raining us out but instead we just got to enjoy the awesome view.
No comments:
Post a Comment