![]() |
| Megan's co-ed school soccer team (she played on two teams this spring). They enjoyed a fun season. |
| This is where I spent the majority of the last half of May (and beyond). |
Emma playing with the otoscope and Isaac as her "patient". He was a pretty patient patient. Ha!
Mom and my sweet little boy.
Sisters overnighter in Park City (and Mom was there too). Had fun shopping, eating out, hiking, and hanging out in the jacuzzi. Julie and I stayed up way too late talking (just like old times... and it was me keeping you up, just like old times).
We finally found the Blue Igauna to eat there for dinner!
Joseph was happy to have me there (can you tell?)
They played pioneer games at the park.
Joseph and his teacher Mrs. Hobbs.
The big kids had their choir concert (the one they put on for their Midwest tour).
The kids and their wonderful Grandparents.
Isaac greeting Emma during Shakespeare week.
Emma's school Project on Mother Teresa.
Joseph during Shakespeare week.
He was so excited that not only his brother but his cousin got to be his escort during Shakespeare week!
Fun to see Emma's friend and her sister at Pizza Pie Cafe.
Getting sno cones with cousins!
Emma and Dad at Daddy Daughter Pine Wood Derby
Thomas' class recited the Living Christ. Very powerful.
Isaac broke his arm when he fell off a swing. He wasn't in much pain so I wasn't sure if it was really broken but he kept holding it weird. So I had it checked out and sure enough it was broken (but not nearly as bad as Joseph's arm last year).
He had the nicest doctor at the Instacare that I had to take a picture of him. He is the best dr. for little kids.
Michael had a wonderful soccer coach and team this year. So glad he had the chance to play.


No comments:
Post a Comment