We (the kids especially) were excited to go camping over Labor Day Weekend. The B family found the best campsite and the weather was perfect. It was fun to be with old friends and family. I hardly slept for 2 nights but other than that, it really couldn't have been a better trip. I think the only injury was Emma getting a bee sting! We made campfires, cooked yummy meals, went on a hike, played cards, had a talent show, played in the creek, cut firewood with an ax, and visited! So fun!
Anyway, these pictures are really in no particular order and I'm too lazy to try to put them in the right order so I'll just leave them be.
 |
| Cute Tom | | |
|
|
|
 |
| Silly Em |
 |
| Two amazing YM, deep in conversation. They were both great helpers. |
 |
| Michael in his favorite spot, by the campfire. He burned his lip with a toasted marshmallow. |
 |
| The three couples. The boys have been friends for years and of course my sister has been my friend forever and Shawnell is like a sister! |
 |
| Isaac loves to maul Megan |
 |
| Crossing the log at the end of the hike. |
 |
| Megan, Ben, and Jessica...they've been friends for a long time. Ben's got some strong muscles! |
 |
| Cole and Isaac in their matching colors. She carried him around in his bjorn for half the hike. She's a strong girl! |
 |
| All the kids...all 20 of them! |
 |
| The beautiful B family |
 |
| The lovely L family |
 |
| Along the trail of our "longer than we thought" hike. |
 |
| I carried the baby for the first part of the hike and then I was pooped. So Scott carried both of the kids the rest of the way. I guess it balanced him out since they both weigh about the same! |
 |
| Happy I-Z! |
 |
| Meg, Stacy, Liv, and Jess. Cute girls, great friends. |
 |
| Mike and Spence with swords and sticks, a boy's best friend. |
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. Glad you have these friendships where you all can get together. Love you.
Post a Comment