"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

How can my 8 month old baby already be in size 4 diapers?  How can my 8 month old baby be in 12 month size clothes, having practically skipped over all of the 9 month size?  How is this happening so fast?

I am looking forward to Tuesday, election day.

I bought 12 sweet tooth fairy cupcakes from the school auction last week and have eaten all but 2.  I need to have a serious sugar fast!

I love my new iphone that Scott gave me for my birthday.  I am trying to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year and it really helps to read it on the scripture app.

I am grateful for antibiotics.  After having 3 kids with strep last week, what a blessing to have those drugs to wipe it out!  We don't use them often, but when we do, I am thankful!

I still don't have all the Halloween costumes ready.  I begged a Halloween costume off a neighbor yesterday for Thomas and have yet to figure out one for Michael.  I really, really don't want to go out and buy costumes and I don't feel like being creative with what I have.  I think I may be calling that neighbor again today!

I love the color of the trees right now.

It snowed yesterday.  A lot.

I can never find my hairdryer and makeup.  I think I have a teenager in the house now.

Instead of calling people, "people", Joseph calls them "humans".  "Where are the humans that go to this house?"

I am excited to see the entire cast of Sound of Music (my fav. movie) on Oprah today!

No comments: