"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Emma lately

Thank goodness for big sisters who like to do hair, and do it well.  And I couldn't choose just one picture because I liked her expressions on all three (although I took like 15 pictures). 




Organizing once again.  Although I think a better name for it should be sorting.  The organizing part never really happens because after the initial sort (and I'm not sure how she exactly decides how to sort), she gets kind of bored and just leaves it there (hhhumm, I wonder who else is that way?) 



Emma's 100 day poster.  We were supposed to group the items in groups of 10 but obviously some of them fell off, or someone ate them.  I hope not because they were covered with glue!


A note we found from Jack L. on the back of one of her school papers. 


Emma discovered it is her half birthday soon so she took it upon herself to make the decorations for the celebration.  So I guess that means we need to have a celebration.  She learned how to do this watching Mr. Rogers on pbskids.org (and this is what her hair looks like when big sister isn't around). 

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Emma! You are so cute! You look so grown up! I love you and miss you! Aunt Kath

love all the blog updates Chrissie!

Susie said...

Sweet Emma. So pretty. I love the hair. Maybe Megan can do mine when I come visit! :)