"Isaac would be so lucky if he fell off a cliff and some people were walking by with a mattress. He would be sooooooo lucky!"
Dad said, "Sometimes when I want God to answer my prayers I turn to the scriptures."
Michael said, "But what if there's not a section about liking a girl?"
Michael said "Isaac looks like a minotaur. A minotaur has the strength of a bull and a mind like a man."
Michael said, "When I grow up, I want to be an inventor and a background dancer (hip hop dancer). On Thursdays I will be a background dancer and all the other days I will be an inventor." (I actually think he's pretty good...he only does it though when he thinks I'm not paying attention).
I need to preface this one with the fact that sometimes I am called Tina (a nickname from ChrisTINE).
Michael said, "No offense Mom, but in Napoleon Dynamite, Napoleon says, "Hey Tina, you fat lard, why don't you come and get your dinner?" Tina is the llama by the way. And don't worry Michael no offense taken. It just made me laugh!
| Here's Michael dressed up for his Pilgrim day. He ended up not wearing the headdress to school but at least I got a picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment