"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa came...

although it was questionable at times. Everyday leading up to Christmas we weren't sure who would be on the naughty or nice list. But I guess they shaped up!  Here they are waiting to go into the family room.  I think this was one of our earliest Christmas mornings (7 am).  They were just too excited. 
Santa had some trouble with spelling names.  Too many names to keep track of I guess.


A very unique gift from Santa, a unicycle.  Who will be the first to learn how to ride that thing?






Isaac wasn't too interested in the toys he got.  He was mostly interested in carrying around an old baby doll.


He did however like the books he got.  He was pretty excited.



We went to Scott's parents house for dinner and Mom and Susie came too.  Somehow this was the only picture I got.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Santa can't spell names right at our house either! I didn't know anyone else had that tradition.

Love your new blog header too.