"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pie Eating Contest


Julie's family is the fun family.  They came up with the crazy idea to do a pie eating contest after we cleaned up outside in the backyard.  We had three rounds with the youngers, the middles, and the olds.  A fun and crazy time was had by all (except for Mom who couldn't stand to watch :)).

ROUND 1
I love this picture because it adequately shows Joseph's hesitant expression.  He kept saying, "I'm not sure about this",  over and over again.



He eventually tried once to race started.

And then almost threw up.
He's seeming to say, "I told you I wasn't sure about this!"



ROUND 2
Now it was time for the middle kids turn.
Michael gave it a good try.
But Spencer smoked everyone!  Thomas was a close second.

 The girls did pretty well too. 
 

 ROUND 3
 
  I can't remember who won this round but I know it wasn't me!  I couldn't stop laughing.  I think it was either Julie or Adam actually.  They were pros.

Lovely picture I know.  I'm keeping it real.
 
 Round 3 participants. 
 Stephen said we had to have a goofy one of everyone licking it off our faces.  Too bad I can't see Susie and Julie.  That would have been a funny one. 
 Thanks for the fun times guys!

No comments: