"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, April 30, 2012

New York Adventure-Day 4/Part 2

We caught the double decker bus tour after lunch. These are some shots I took while on the bus. They seemed a lot cooler in person. And half of them I don't remember why I took them in the first place :). It was a little chilly and a little drizzly but it was a great day. It was a perfect way to see so much of the city in a short amount of time.



Caught a glimpse of this on the bus tour.  Reminded me of the gum log at girls' camp.


















Random!
 

We got off the bus temporarily at Central Park to go to FAO Schwartz, the Plaza Hotel, and to the Apple Store.
At FAO Schwartz.  It was so busy there because it was spring break there too.



That night we got back to Kathryn's house and we (Scott, Josh, Thomas, and I) went to go see The Hunger Games at a nice theater about 20 minutes away.  Unfortunately Isaac was super hard and Michael ended up throwing up again that night!  Fun times for us, but not fun times for them.  Sorry!

No comments: