"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Isaac is 18 months!

Isaac loves to wear other people's shoes.  This is a common sight at our house.  Many visitors at our house often can't find their shoes!

He also loves his big brother Joseph.
The other day I picked some strawberries from my garden.  I was so excited.  There were only a couple strawberries but it at least was something.  I was even more excited to feed them to Isaac who loves strawberries.  I kept thinking to myself how completely satisfying it was to grow my own food to be able to feed it to my children.  I pondered that thought for a minute until he threw it up a couple minutes later (WARNING: gross picture below).
 
 
 


  Isaac loves to play with our neighbor Anne.  And Anne likes to play with Isaac's hair/ear while she sucks her thumb.  He doesn't mind because he is mesmerized by Barney.  They are too cute.


 Isaac loves to push or drag things around like chairs, bikes, or wagons.  He continues his love for Barney.  He is starting to say a few more things like nice, uh........oh, dog, Barney (Bar, Bar), cookie, na na (banana), milk.  But more than anything he squawks like a bird reminiscent of the penguins in Mr. Popper's penguins.  He loves bike rides with Dad.  He loves to dump everything out of the cupboards and drawers but is now old enough to put it all away.  He loves to eat in his highchair and then dump everything on the floor.  He is quite the Mama's boy right now.  Not sure how he will do in Nursery!  We love our Caboose baby!


 



2 comments:

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Love that last one! Oh, those wood chips look so appetizing! Have fun in nursery Zizar!

luvmymunchkins said...

Love that little dude. Thanks for all the posts.