"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Days 3, 4, and 5-Jelly Bellies, Nut Tree, and Zoo

The Jelly Belly Factory.  Definitely a highlight.  I recommend going if you are ever in Fairfield California.  Besides being a free tour, it was interesting and fun.  And you got free jelly bellies at the end.  The one bad thing about it was being in the tour with a group of people, one lady who was wearing flip flops.  Somehow our kids ended up stepping on her toes like 3 different times.  Very embarrassing.  She was not happy about it! I tried to pretend like the children didn't belong to me.  Is that bad?
It might be hard to tell where our allegiances lie.


I thought this was a picture of Glenn Beck but turned out it was the owner of Jelly Bellies.  We had a laugh about that one.



Fourth Trip to Fentons on this vacation (this time at the one at the Nut Tree).  Most of these pictures look like the ones from our trip last year.  










This little guy is a strong one
 



Going...
Going...
GONE!  He was pooped from all of that heavy lifting!

The one picture I got from the Sacramento Zoo.
Megan with some of her friends at her final concert in Reno.

1 comment:

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Love the teeter-totter pics and the Going, Going, Gone. Thomas, you're such a cute big bro!