"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, May 14, 2012

Field Trip to Farm Country

I am grateful for opportunities to take my little ones to places I used to always take my big kids when they were little. We went on Joseph's preschool field trip to Farm Country and had so much fun. I loved watching them enjoy the animals. Here are a few shots from our great day.
Joseph is a great big brother and would always put his arm around Isaac to lead him in the right direction.  He always talks to him so kindly and in a cute "motherese" voice.
Joseph and his friend Ben



Another one of Joseph "guiding" Isaac.
They loved the horses.


 

Typical Isaac look
Joseph loving on his little brother. 

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love the pictures of Joseph and Isaac. How sweet. I miss them. Miss you, too.