"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New York Adventure-Day 6

Thursday was a mellow day. The kids begged us not to go into the city again, especially after all the traffic the day before. We drove up to a mall called Palisades with Kath and the kids and did a little shopping and had some lunch. After that we separated and our family went into New Jersey, just to say we had been there. We went to a city called Vernon that Scott had read a story about and he was curious to visit it. We ate Dunkin Donuts and had a nice little road trip. We went back to Kath and Marks house and enjoyed our last evening together before they left for Boston the next day.
I didn't take many pictures this day.  Aren't you glad:)?
I like forsythia bushes.

I thought this was a cute little farm.   Sometimes that sounds like a really nice place to live.

A view of the city coming home from New Jersey.


No comments: