Many of the blogs I follow like to use the month of November as their gratitude month on their blog. I thought I would do the same because I think it is something I struggle with (finding the cup half full than half empty). Gotta work on this :)!
So, things I am grateful for today:
1. Going to my female fit class and having a relaxing yet strengthening workout.
2. Joseph not making too much of a fuss about going to preschool (usually it's a huge battle) and coming home happy about what he learned and what he made.
3. Feeling like we had a successful YW activity. We did a $2 testimony where we took them to Walmart and they had to pick out something (under $2) that represents their testimony. Then we shared with each other our insights about our testimonies and what we can do to strengthen them. I was amazed at all of these girls and what they are constantly teaching me!
4. I like Tuesday night to be able to watch one my favorite shows (once the kids are in bed).
5. I'm grateful that Halloween is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment