1. I am grateful for the lazy morning I had (after a pretty hectic one to begin with) to just spend time with my baby (the other kids were at school and Joseph was sleeping). We read books together and I held him and then nursed him to his heart's content until he finally fell back asleep for a morning nap. The love I have for that sweet baby is overwhelming.
2. I am grateful for my Mom for taking the little boy's for me this afternoon. I had a dentist appt. to get a filling. I am also grateful that it didn't hurt (I elected to not have Novocaine so I'm really glad it didn't hurt) and it was quick because they didn't have to wait for me to get numb. And for all you out there (the 5 readers or so :)) that think I'm crazy for not getting drugs, it truly doesn't hurt (especially if it's not a deep cavity).
3. I'm grateful for blogs that show me quick and easy meals to make and help me get on board to cook and find new recipes.
4. I'm grateful for good friends who call me and encourage me to come to book club even though I haven't read the book (and even when I have read the book, don't have many insights to share).
5. I'm grateful that my 13 year old daughter likes to talk to me and share stories with me that she heard at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment