"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude Day 13

1.  I'm grateful for the leadership in our church.  We just got a new bishopric today and feel so grateful for the outgoing ones that have served our ward (more than I can even comprehend).

2.  I'm grateful for opportunities to serve.  I was truly touched today being able to go help at the assisted living center and meet some of the residents there.  It helps me to get outside of my own problems.

3.  I'm grateful for family.  So enjoyed visiting with my sister's family today and reconnecting. 

4.  I'm grateful for Thomas who so willingly cleaned up the kitchen tonight.  He did want one reward though...to just sit and have hot cocoa with Mom and chat.  How sweet is that.

5.  I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father that truly hears and answers prayers.  

6.  I'm grateful that Joseph insists on me tucking him in at night and going through our ritual (even when I'm at my wits end).

No comments: