1. I'm grateful for crock-pots. I have used one at least 3 times this week and boy does it make dinnertime so much easier. The pork ribs were especially yummy and tender tonight.
2. I'm grateful for Emma who sat on the couch and read Isaac books. It kept my little climber (he just started to climb up on everything) occupied for a while. Although he likes to climb, he also loves books. I love to read books to him.
3. I'm grateful for my husband who vacuumed (meticulously I might add) the downstairs family room. I told him I never want to go down there because it is such a mess and he took care of it for me. He's still vacuuming as I write this.
4. I'm grateful for the goodnight hug and kiss from Michael tonight. He told me he wanted to give me 100 kisses. I know this won't last much longer so I'm grateful to have it now.
5. I'm grateful to hear Megan play the piano (especially hymns), even when I don't ask her to. It brings such a good spirit into our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment