"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude Day 21, 22, and 23

1.  I'm grateful for hot water.  What a blessing to take a warm shower!

2.  I'm grateful for a grocery store that is close and that is rarely crowded.  Even today, the day before Thanksgiving,  I didn't have to wait in line.

3.  I'm grateful for my computer which makes it so easy to blog and keep a record of our family.

4.  I'm grateful for rainbows.  The other day as we were coming home from a fun outing with cousins at a jumping place (another thing to be grateful for) we saw a beautiful rainbow which fascinated all of us for the remainder of the trip home.  I love that Joseph and Michael insisted that we go look for the pot of gold. 

5.  I'm grateful for warm November days (62 degrees?  How unusual is that for the 23rd of November?).  The kids are outside playing with friends.  Scott is on a bike ride (which always makes him happy and therefore me happy).  Life is good.

No comments: