Yet again another Halloween of last minute costumes. Thankfully Lisa, my awesome neighbor, lent us costumes for the boys. I really hate spending money on Halloween costumes! Michael played the part of Indiana Jones quite well, don't you think?
He especially loved that whip and the satchel to hold his candy.
And Joseph is a tiny ninja (but don't tell him he's tiny). He makes up for how little he is with a lot of personality lately!
My camera was on a weird setting when I took this but I think she looks like a vintage bride.
That picture is better. Here you can see her new smile better.
Thomas as the Dark Knight (Batman). Glad he was still happy to be a superhero for Halloween. I have a feeling those days are coming to an end soon :(.
Our cute BYU fan. She didn't go trick or treating this year but still wanted to dress up. She was my candy passer-outer which she was great at :).
She had too many cute poses so I had to put them all on here.
And finally, our sad baby Batman (although technically he is smiling in this picture albeit with tears and a runny nose).
Happy...until the other Batman steals his thunder (yes, Isaac is hitting him in those pictures below).
Thomas and his friend Zack.
Another Halloween, come and gone. And notice we didn't carve pumpkins this year. They drew faces on them instead. All in all, a fun night (and it didn't hurt that it was super warm too).
2 comments:
So darling! Love them all!
If I put these pictures of Michael on display life size in my digital picture frame the first thing I am going to do when I get home is walk up to him and kiss him! Maybe put him on display in the hall way by the door to the garage. That way as soon as I walk in I can get me some sugar off this gorgeous little beauty. I will probably get a speeding ticket on the way home from work knowing his is waiting for me and ready to deliver some very intimate kisses.
Post a Comment