"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gratitude Day 14

1.  I'm grateful for quiet moments to regroup (like I'm having now).  Scott took the big 5 to see Seussical the Musical at a local high school.  I thought it would be best to stay home with the little one.

2.  I'm grateful for Barney (so I can truly have a quiet moment).  The baby is still fascinated with that purple dinosaur.

3.  I'm grateful for my father-in-law.  It's his birthday today.  He is such a good man and I'm grateful for the great example that he is to our family of a righteous man.

4.  I'm grateful for Scout leaders who teach my boys and take them on field trips.  Today Michael got to go to the Baby Animal Farm.

5.  I'm grateful for pizza Mondays because I don't have to make lunches.

6.  I'm grateful for friends and family who called to ask if they could pick up or take my kids to their various activities.  I'm so blessed to have service minded people surround me.

No comments: