"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Day 7 and 8

1.  I am grateful for the choir program that my kids participate in.  I love hearing them sing the songs around the house.

2.  I am so grateful that my kid's don't have strep.  I took them to the doctor yesterday, and although they haven't felt the best, at least strep came back negative.

3.  I am grateful for Daylight Savings time.  I would much prefer it to be light in the morning than at night (so much easier for me to wake up).

4.  I am grateful for the fun age Isaac is right now.  He is trying to talk so much.  It is such a delight to hear him.  Sometimes he makes sense, sometimes it's just jibberish.  But either way it is so cute.  I love this stage with him.

5.  I am grateful that I had a clean house Monday (albeit only for a couple of hours).  And that my husband brought home dinner so I didn't have to cook. 

6.  I am grateful for beautiful sunsets.

No comments: