"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wrapping up November

Our Gratitude Tree.  Not our finest one, but it still served it's purpose!
We had a great Thanksgiving.  Started off the day burning calories run/walking a 5K, then burning more calories doing yard work, and then ending the day at Grandma and Grandpa's new home for dinner. We had all of Scott's family there (minus one missionary). Too bad I didn't get a picture of all of us. These are just some random pictures from the day. We had great food and great company. What more could you ask for?

Michelle and Spiderman
These kids are silly  I could never get a real picture from them because they were giggling so much.

Heather is showing off her latest surprise...a new baby next year.  Woo Hoo!  Yes, we were all shocked, but excited :)!

Cute Chew and Reb

Grandpa and Isaac (with runny nose :/)
The kids playing on the air hockey table.  It's a hit.  And Emma is holding the rain maker noise thingy (can you tell I don't know what it's called?).
Snoozing Uncle.  I think the turkey got to him.
Michael and cousin Jon

Having fun in the yard racking leaves.  Actually we did have a good time.  It was one of those rare times when we all worked together, got a lot accomplished, and got along.  Amazing!  And we had a good conversation, sparked by Michael of course, about gathering the scattered leaves together, just like Heavenly Father wants all of his children gathered.  And of course I just had to take some leaf pictures before we bagged all the leaves.
And just in case you're wondering why I posted this picture of Joseph with the messy face?  It's to remember that Joseph always has a messy face and a scrap on his forehead : -)!



No comments: