"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude Day 4

Wow, it's certainly hard to think of things you are grateful for when you've had a grumpy day.  I will try...

1.  I'm grateful to my sister Susie who always takes the time to listen and give advice to me when I have to give a lesson at church.  She has great ideas!

2.  I'm grateful for music that can take my mind off things.

3.  I'm grateful that we were able to go to Costco today and stock up on things.  A couple of weeks ago we were given a challenge in our ward to avoid going to the store for a week.  Although we did fine, it was an eye opener for me about what we needed to get for our food storage.  It feels so good to feel more prepared for an emergency.

4.  I'm grateful for a warm house to protect us as a cold winter storm moves in.

5.  I'm grateful that Thomas, after feeling sick for quite a few days, is finally feeling better.

No comments: