"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude Day 16, 17, and 18

This is getting harder to keep up with than I thought it would be...

1.  I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace, comfort, and joy that it brings to my life.

2.  I am grateful for week long Thanksgiving breaks.  I am really looking forward to having a week off from the busyness that school creates.

3.  I am grateful for my husband.  I am grateful that he has a job that allows him to work from home and to have flexibility.  I was gone several hours today (visiting teaching, volunteering, soccer game) and wouldn't have been able to do it easily had he not be home watching the little boys.  I recognize that I am ultra spoiled in this respect.

No comments: